Monday, October 09, 2006

Week 1 : In the Beginning

Week 1. "In the Beginning"
The project began on 2nd of october so today it is 1 week old. I have registered two domains with Go daddy. I was attracted by their bargain basement prices but i hope that as soon as i make my first few bucks I will bail out.
I have heard too many horror stories about Go Daddy.Just search "go daddy sucks" on google to see what I mean.

I intend to set up two websites.
Xyhdra.com - An online resource for gamers -worldwide.
fxacademy.net - An online resource for online Forex Traders.

So far i have started work on FXacademy.net. I have already broken the first rule on SEO by buying a .net domain instead of a .com domain. But FXacademy.com is taken and is currently not configured for any website. The owner registered it for an online tutorial on Special Effects (FX) so he won't conflict with me i hope.

I have realised that Forex is not as easy as i thought it was.
But my first click generated $0.67 which is incentive. Just imagine .67 cents just for one measly click.

It is very difficult to come up with content in Forex trading. So far i have come up with three pages of thread bare content.

I plan on placing these on line this weekend.

My advice to all affiliate newbies is stay away from tough sectors when you start. I have just realised that succeeding as a forex affiliate is going to be tough.

No comments: