Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Free hosting dreams

Is there such a thing as completely free hosting.Many claim to offer this service but it comes with conditions such as banners and ads.
I stumbled upon a company that offers the closest thng to 100 % free hosting. Its called i6 networks. I almost closed the page before doing a double take and decided to give it a try.

The package they are allegedly 'giving away' is very comprehensive and feature rich. I wont go into the details or you might think I am canvassing for them.

Where is the catch(es) ? DRUMROLL !...............
The service is free for the first year only.
Your domain has to be at least 2 months old to be hosted for free.

So far i havent mentioned a single expletive on this blog but right now I am tempted to say £Y&*%

No comments: